Integrated Services have the in house expertise to write be-spoke active database website solutions using PHP and Mysql.
To date, we have written several solutions including:
Click here to visit the tasktrak website!
Tasktrak - a small business package designed to assist with the management of projects, generation of quotations and invoicing simply and quickly.
Some of the key automated systems within Tasktrak include:
- All invoices generated are tracked to ensure you are paid by your customers on time.
- Automated generation of a Diary with projects listed on a day to day basis
- Projects not yet invoiced are listed for attention to reduce invoicing delays
- Projects not yet quoted are highlighted to ensure they don't become overlooked
- Invoices, quotes and receipts can be printed in PDF format or emailed directly
- Any customers not paying within your term period are listed for cheque chasing
- Materials lists are automatically generated and can be ordered or prices requested from your wholesalers with a click of a button
- All quotations, invoices and payments received are automatically listed with dates sent/received
- VAT calculations are generated automatically
- Print off your invoice summaries for your accountant in EXCEL format at the click of a button
- Tasktrak generates PDF documents listing all of your customers and live projects for storing on your PDA/Smart phone.
- Calculates your CIS deductions payments from your invoices
- Regular automated backups of your data for storage on a backup drive, ensuring you don't loose your data
- Access the system over multiple PCs on your network
- Access your copy of the system on the internet from anywhere
click here to visit the tasktrak website!
Caresense - a package designed to ease the care of patients within care homes.
Some of the key automated systems within caresense include:
- Simple input and update of all patient files within the home including their drug requirements
- Logging of Special dietary requirements or care requirements
- Automated generation of daily, weekly or monthly care reports
- Automated tracking and display of patients upcoming care requirements via a live screen
- Updating of the system can be undertaken with the patients live saving administration time
- Provides a Summary of all patients in the home and indicates when they are next due for care
PPM Planned and Preventative Maintenance Portal - a package designed to track works issued by a client to its contractors. This system was developed for a client which undertakes thousands of projects per year with a number of contractors. Contractors of the client had found the system a valuable asset in keeping track with projects with the client.
Some of the key automated systems within the PPM Portal include:
- Contractors independent login and updating of their own projects issued by the client
- Client login to obtain overview and statistics of all projects live
- Indication of project status including the dates input on the system up to the date invoiced
- Tracking of all project invoice values (including up to four part payments for quarterly works)
- Search of projects by address or works order numbers
- Statistical searching of open projects, pending payments, completed projects etc
- Bulk import and export facilities for ease of inputting mass data by contractors
- Summary of all key areas of the clients projects (i.e. electrical, mechanical, CCTV etc)
- Summary of all areas of each contractors works
- Works overdue pending start dates, target dates, service priority, etc
- Projects that require remedial works listing and grading the issues highlighted to the client for action
- Statistical overview by financial year or between dates searched by the client or contractor
- Automated works history generation of all changes to projects (each logged independently of each other)
- Creation of Engineers reports for the input of notes from site visits, snagging of sites, photos and reports
- Generation of works summary reports between specified times, works and contractors in Excel format